KAT Aluminium Roof Latern
Visual Elegance, Supreme Performance.
KAT’s Lantern Roof is the advanced engineering solution in lantern design, allowing in an unrivaled amount of light and providing a feeling of space, uninhibited by bulky roof bars.
KAT only offer niche products to a superior specification and the Lantern Roof is no different. It is a thoughtfully engineered roofing solution with slim sightlines, excellent structural integrity and excellent thermal performance.
The roof is delivered by KAT ready to be quickly assembled on-site. Offering solutions for all property types; from sensitive period buildings in conservation areas, spa’s and atriums, to modern new build properties, extensions or refurbishment projects.
KAT customers have a passion for stylish aesthetics, structural integrity and enhanced thermal performance and the Lantern Roof meets all these requirements.
It has been designed to allow consumers to use their orangery or extension all-year round with almost zero maintenance. The KAT Lantern roof is supplied with industry leading thermal efficiency as standard. Designing and ordering is simple.
Key features of KAT’s Lantern Roof
- Comfortable year-round room use
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Strong, light, 40mm aluminium rafters
- Excellent thermal properties
- Visible width and sightlines of rafters is 3% less than conventional roofs
- Bespoke roofs made to order
- Up to 4 metres wide and almost no length constraint
- Designed to withstand the wind and snow
- For larger spans, the structure is invisibly reinforced internally in the rafters
- Wide range of RAL colours available, including dual colours
- Opening roof vents are available
- Solar Glass or Acoustic Glass
- Choose from contemporary, regular or circular lantern roofs
Aluminium is the optimum material for manufacturing glazed roofs from and that is why glazed aluminium is widely specified by Architects for the most serious new build and refurbishment projects.
Aluminium framing offers strength, durability and low maintenance. The Lantern Roof is thermally broken with Polyamide; toughened double glazed as standard.
A complete lantern roof system with an almost limitless range of sizes available, along with glazing and cill.
Cill – It is usually fitted straight onto a pre-prepared timber kerb upstand with no cill requirement. Cills are available.
Kerb upstand – The Lantern Roof should be mounted on an upstand on top of the flat roof.
Popular colour options are White, Black and Anthracite Grey.
A wide range of RAL colours are available, including dual colours.