Kawneer Aluminium Triple Track Patio Doors
Quality Aluminium Triple Track Sliding Patio Doors designed & manufactured in the UK
The KAT Kawneer Triple Track Patio door is the latest addition to our door range and allows three sashes to slide in one direction, opening up two thirds of an opening and allowing easy access to the world outside. It’s a brilliant alternative to a bifolding door for large openings in houses, luxury apartments and commercial buildings. This sliding patio door features slim sightlines but is very secure and when coupled with low emissivity glazing, these thermally enhanced doors achieve very acceptable U values.Inline sliders are perfect for applications where it is desirable not to open in or out of a room and they offer a far larger glass area than a set of French double doors.
KAT awarded North West Enterprise Award for Best Patio Company 2017 and 2018.
Key features of Kawneer Aluminium Sliding Patio Doors
- Anthracite in a luxury textura finish is held in stock
- Any RAL colour, dual colour or textura finish available
- Black Anodised finish available
- Each panel up to 1.5 metres wide
- Stainless steel wheels and tracks
- All sashes can slide and stack behind each other
- Very secure system and doors are very easy to glide open
- Slim aluminium sections means more glass and more light
- Option of 3 and 6 panel openings
- 400mm cranked brushed steel bar handle to inside only (no access externally)
- Long finger pull grip fitted outside with 400mm cranked brushed steel bar handle inside
- Doors can be opened from either end, allowing greater flexibiltiy
The strength of Aluminium allows Patio doors to be made with slim sightlines, resulting in a higher percentage of glass allowing more natural light into your home. This material offers the widest possible choice of any material for colour options. We offer a 10 year warranty on standard paint or 20 years warranty on our Black Anodised finish, ideal for coastal locations.
Our bespoke gearing and rollers mean even large sashes glide effortlessly open and they are currently the highest performing doors in UK tests against wind, water and air pressure (severe weather tested to BS 6375/1:2009), just like KAT aluminium bifolding doors.
As standard, we fit the luxury 400mm stainless steel pull bar handle inside and outside, but we understand that you might prefer not to have a handle outside so we offer the following optional alternatives:
- 400mm stainless steel pull bar handles inside only – 1 year warranty
- Finger pull outside with a 400mm stainless steel pull bar handle inside
When choosing your handles, please give consideration to whether you will require access externally.
A little time and care with your choice of colour is advised and your selection should be influenced by your style of property, surrounding architecture or your other windows and doors.
We can supply any RAL colour, luxury textured effects or anodised finishes, which includes Marine Grade. All painted and finished in our advanced paint finishing facility at Kawneer Runcorn, in Cheshire.
From stock, we supply:
Anthracite Grey Textura finish
Anthracite outside with a luxurious textura finish and White inside
Just let us know your sizes and how you would like the doors to open and we can make your Sliding Patio Door to your bespoke dimensions.
Call into our Showroom in Macclesfield and we can show you a colour chart demonstrating each of the RAL colours available.