Kawneer Aluminium Sliding Patio Doors
Quality Kawneer aluminium sliding patio doors designed & manufactured in the UK
Our aluminium sliding patio door system is perfect for smaller openings up to 5 metres wide.
This patio door features slim sightlines but is very secure. When coupled with low emissivity glazing, these thermally enhanced doors achieve very acceptable U values.These inline sliders are perfect for applications where it is desirable not to open in or out of a room and they offer a far larger glass area than a set of French double doors.
KAT awarded North West Enterprise Award for Best Patio Company 2017 and 2018.
Key features of Kawneer Aluminium Sliding Patio Doors
- Anthracite in a luxury textura finish in stock
- 5 point enhanced security lock
- Slim aluminium sections means more glass and more light
- Option of 2, 3, and 4 panel openings
- Any RAL colour, dual colour or textura finish available
- Marine Grade finish possible
- Rigid aluminium sections allow for more glass and therefore more light in your home
- Stainless steel wheels and tracks
- 400mm long bar handle to inside only in brushed steel
- Finger pull to outside with 400mm long bar handle inside
- Midrail option for front door applications with letterbox
- Integrated blinds fitted between 2 panes of double glazing
Aluminium offers the widest possible choice of colour options.
Aluminium doors require very little maintenance, just a wipe with a damp cloth when needed and a regular check to ensure the track is kept free from grit and small stones to ensure the doors continue to run smoothly.
Aluminium is more resistant to the elements than PVCu and is not likely to warp or rot. We offer a 10 year warranty on standard paint or 20 years warranty on Marine Grade paint.
As standard, we fit the luxury 400mm stainless steel pull bar handle inside and outside, but we understand that you might prefer not to have a handle outside so we offer the following optional alternatives:
- 400mm stainless steel pull bar handles inside only – 1 year warranty
- Finger pull outside with a 400mm stainless steel pull bar handle inside
When choosing your handles, please give consideration to whether you will require access externally.
A little time and care with your choice of colour is advised and your selection should be influenced by your style of property, surrounding architecture or your other windows and doors.
We can supply any RAL colour, luxury textured effects or anodised finishes, which includes Marine Grade. All painted and finished in our advanced paint finishing facility at Kawneer Runcorn, in Cheshire.
From stock, we supply:
Anthracite Grey Textura finish
Anthracite outside with a luxurious textura finish and White inside
Just let us know your sizes and how you would like the doors to open and we can make your Sliding Patio Door to your bespoke dimensions.
Call into our Showroom in Macclesfield and we can show you a colour chart demonstrating each of the RAL colours available.